We spend most of our lives working to acquire resources which are supposed to make our lives better but what is the point of a having a career that doesn't even resonate with your true self? It's not only about listening to your heart but also to understand yourself and what your strengths and weaknesses are.
By knowing where you stand on personality scale, you can allow yourself to grow by tweaking your path and hence, where you'll end up. Also, only by self-awareness you can truly make a difference in this world.
In this series you will learn:
1. Big 5 Personality traits
2. Personality trait: Openness to Experience
3. Personality trait: Conscientiousness
4. Personality trait: Extraversion
5. Personality trait: Agreeableness
6. Personality trait: Neuroticism
7. How to pick a career according to your personality?
Take a professional personality test:
Psychology in Hindi is a source of research-based, unbiased, actionable and educational psychology content. Discussion of topics ranges from textbook questions to real-life queries that can be solved with the knowledge of psychology.