We spend most of our lives working to acquire resources which are supposed to make our lives better but what is the point of a having a career that doesn't even resonate with your true self? It's not only about listening to your heart but also to understand yourself and what your strengths and weaknesses are.
By knowing where you stand on personality scale, you can allow yourself to grow by tweaking your path and hence, where you'll end up. Also, only by self-awareness you can truly make a difference in this world.
In this series you will learn:
1. Big 5 Personality traits
2. Personality trait: Openness to Experience
3. Personality trait: Conscientiousness
4. Personality trait: Extraversion
5. Personality trait: Agreeableness
6. Personality trait: Neuroticism
7. How to pick a career according to your personality?
Take a professional personality test:
Psychology in Hindi is a source of research-based, unbiased, actionable and educational psychology content. Discussion of topics ranges from textbook questions to real-life queries that can be solved with the knowledge of psychology.
https://www.workstyle.io/career-choice-based-on-personality My Book recommendations:
Understanding Basic Psychology-
1. From the Diary of a Psychologist by Dr. Asha Dinesh - https://amzn.to/37xwitz
2. The Power of Habit by Charles Duhigg - https://amzn.to/2stAv2z
3. Thinking, Fast and Slow by Daniel Kahneman - https://amzn.to/2QBkz67
Understanding Depth Psychology-
1. Man and His Symbols by Carl Jung - https://amzn.to/39tStCD
2. Memories, Dream, Reflections by Carl Jung - https://amzn.to/39yRTUi
3. Wisdom of Psyche by Ginette Paris - https://amzn.to/2SIeSpN
1. 12 Rules for Life by Dr. Jordan Peterson - https://amzn.to/2QFtGmB
2. The Hero with a Thousand Faces by Joseph Campbell - https://amzn.to/2rJUhGu
3. Can't Hurt Me by David Goggins - https://amzn.to/2u9ETnK
1. Ikigai by Hector Garcia - https://amzn.to/2SJjzjh
2. The Wellness Sense by Om Swami - https://amzn.to/2thasM2
3. Feeling Good by David Burns - https://amzn.to/2sEshEz
1. Behave by Rober Sapolsky - https://amzn.to/2MKc2Nl
2. Sex at Dawn by Christopher Ryan - https://amzn.to/2QAnxrz
3. Captivate by Vanessa Van Edwards - https://amzn.to/2tkehjz
1. The Organised Mind by Daniel J Levitin - https://amzn.to/39tSh6n
2. Brainchains by Theo Compernolle - https://amzn.to/2stAUC7
3. The Antidote by Oliver Burkeman - https://amzn.to/35fkni8
DISCLAIMER: Links included in this description might be affiliate links. If you purchase a product or service with the links that I provide I may receive a small commission. There is no additional charge to you! Thank you for supporting PSYCHOLOGY IN HINDI so I can continue to provide you with free content each week!